News from Eisenhower Medical Center
- Advanced Prostate Cancer: The Latest Treatments - When prostate cancer is in its early stages, immediate treatment may not be necessary. Depending on a patient’s age and other determining factors, watchful waiting is an... more
- Brain Storm - Andy Alvillar, 43, knew he had a brain tumor for more than a decade.
“I was in my early thirties, living in Los Angeles and just wasn’t feeling right,” he recalls.... more
- Swing Dancing - Dancing is one of the most satisfying forms of expression — a marriage of movement and music, both scripted and improvised. Young children introduced to music and rhythm... more
- Review Your Health Record Online - Did you know that if you have used services at Eisenhower Medical Center, you can see your personal health record online at My.EMC.org? You can find your lab results,... more
- 5 Things - (1) Breathe, Long and Deep Practice long, deep breaths — at home, in your car, at work or anytime. The increased oxygen and slower pace will benefit your body and your... more
- Calendar - For information call the number listed, or visit emc.org/calendar. Most events require early pre-registration, unless otherwise stated.
Quit Smoking Now! Series... more