Performance Excellence at Eisenhower medical Center is supported by a dynamic leadership team that values its employees, supports open communication, and maintains a consistency of purpose throughout the Medical Center. Their philosophy is to select employees well-suited to the organizational culture, structure initiatives that engage and empower employees to make a difference, design reward and recognition programs that increase employee morale and loyalty, and create communication strategies that engage employees. We believe that every Eisenhower employee will make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families, our physicians and to each other. We further believe that Performance Excellence fosters increased self esteem, job satisfaction and professional pride.
Five Star Service Commitments for our Patients and Guests
- Safety - Ensure that our patients, their families, friends and our staff are always secure from harm or danger. (Joint Commission and other safety standards must be consistently complied with).
- Clinical Excellence - Ensure that measured outcomes meet/exceed agreed upon expectations. Respected clinical practice policies, procedures and other standards are practiced 100% of the time. Tests, treatments, and procedures are thoroughly explained to patients and are understood.
- Courtesy/Caring - Staff always practice good manners, are friendly, polite, and emotionally sensitive to each individual whether patient, family, visitor or fellow employee.
- Healing Environment - A supportive setting is developed and maintained that embraces the physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects of health and healing.
- Efficiency - Services are provided effectively with a minimum of waste.