Eisenhower Smilow Heart Center of Excellence
Eisenhower Smilow Heart Center is a Center of Excellence providing a full range of advanced cardiac care services. Our cardiac care expertise includes highly trained cardiologists, electrophysciologists and a world class support team of cardiac-care nurses and technicians.
For more than 30 years, Eisenhower Medical Center has built a reputation as one of the premier health care facilities in the country offering patients the benefits of advanced technology in a safe, caring and healing environment.
Eisenhower Smilow Heart Center is a recognized leader in cardiac care based on clinical outcomes compared to peers both regionally and nationally.
Designated as a teaching site, surgeons from across the country come to Eisenhower Smilow Heart Center to learn the innovative Maze procedure - a cure for atrial fibrillation.
Our electrophysiologists lecture nationally on atrial fibrillation and bi-ventricular pacing, and are the regional experts in 3-dimensional noncontact mapping and ablation for arrhythmias.
Eisenhower Smilow Heart Center offers the most advanced cardiac surgical and interventional treatments available.
- Bi-ventricular Pacing (Resynchronization) for Congestive Heart Failure
- 3-Dimensional Non-Contact Mapping and Ablation for Arrhythmias
- Off-Pump "Bloodless" Coronary Artery By-Pass Graft Surgery
- Maze Surgical Procedure for Atrial Fibrillation
- Valve Repair and Replacement
- Transmyocardial Revascularization Surgery for Severe Angina
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Advanced Heart Failure Cardiac Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- To arrange for a consultation with our heart care specialists or for more information, please call 760-834-3501.