- GOLF - Drive the length of the Coachella Valley and you will surely notice an armada of golf courses dotting the landscape. Golfing in the desert has become one of America’s... more
- Cheeky’s No Ordinary Menu - It may sound cheeky , but the worst thing about this Palm Springs eatery is the menu. After all, when everything sounds this enticing, how can you possibly decide what... more
- Watercolor Painting - Imagine a quiet place — a sturdy table, a comfortable chair, a tablet of thick paper, brushes and a palette of bright colors. You have cleared your schedule, turned your... more
- Sunnylands - For decades, desert dwellers have wondered what lies beyond the pink walls of Sunnylands, the private estate of Walter and Leonore Annenberg.
The sprawling, 200-acre... more
- 5 Things - (1) Breathe, Long and Deep Practice long, deep breaths — at home, in your car, at work or anytime. The increased oxygen and slower pace will benefit your body and your... more
- How to Live a Long, Sweet Life - Zorba Paster, MD, Professor of Fam ily Medicine at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and host of the popular National Public Radio show On Your Health, will... more