- Thinking Outside the Cereal Box - Let’s face it. Most of us grew up pouring “the most important meal of the day” from a cardboard box, excluding, perhaps, hearty-breakfast types like farmers and... more
- Strength Training - What if someone told you about a pill you could take to make you feel better, laugh more and enjoy life with renewed vigor? And what if that pill could lessen the... more
- Figue - Savoring Mediterranean— A Unique Dining... - New Mediterranean eatery Figue (rhymes with league), located in La Quinta, is the vision of a passionate owner and an equally enthralled chef who was completely taken by... more
- Oak Glen Ripe for the Picking - Sometimes it seems like summer never wants to leave the desert. On those dog days of fall, while heat still clings to the Coachella Valley, the mile-high climate of Oak... more
- 5 THINGS - 1 . Get a Massage - Treat your body to a relaxing or therapeutic massage. Invite your spouse or a friend to join you at the spa.
2 . Read a New Author - Peruse The... more
- Eisenhower Named Leader in Heath Care Equality - Eisenhower Medical Center has been recognized as a Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality in the Healthcare Equality Index 2013, an annual survey conducted by the Human... more