- Ocean Antics - It happens every year — desert temperatures rise until most of us retreat indoors to exercise. We escape to the gym or the mall or to a pool that’s still cool. Or… we... more
- 5 Things you can do right now as part of your... - 1. Browse Your Photo Albums Spend some time flipping through some old photo albums or an electronic tablet and take a trip down memory lane. You may find yourself... more
- Michael’s Pizzeria - Italy has arrived in Rancho Mirage, fresh from the belly of an 850 degree oven — picture a hand-thrown, bubbled crust pizza dressed in tomato, mozzarella, basil and... more
- Portion Control - The issues surrounding weight gain can be complex, but there are strategies for losing weight slowly and sensibly, with a long-term goal of ongoing weight management and... more
- Whitewater Preserve - Formerly home to the Whitewater Trout Farm, the Whitewater Preserve was purchased by the Wildlands Conservancy, a nonprofit organization that buys and restores... more
- Bubbles of Fun - Abigail Sanford enjoys a weekend in Catalina, scuba diving with her brother Daniel and her father, Eisenhower Urologist Michael Sanford, MD.
- Barbara Sinatra and Mary Hart- An Intimate... - In April, the Junior League Sustainers of the Coachella Valley and the Barbara Sinatra Children’s Center at Eisenhower will partner to recognize National Child Abuse... more