- Happy Holidays from Eisenhower Medical Center! - We wish you a healthy holiday season! As we enter the cooler winter months, flu season is upon us! The Center for Disease Control states, “The timing of flu is... more
- You Can Save Your Life if You Pay Attention - A couple of months after Rebecca Walters, 32, gave birth to her fourth child (“the easiest delivery I ever had”), she began feeling as if something wasn’t right.
- Eisenhower Named Most Wired Two Years in a Row - For the second consecutive year, Eisenhower Medical Center has been recognized as one of the nation’s “Most Wired” health care facilities, according to the results of... more
- 5 THINGS - 1 . Get a Massage - Treat your body to a relaxing or therapeutic massage. Invite your spouse or a friend to join you at the spa.
2 . Read a New Author - Peruse The... more
- First-Ever Wellness Matters Speaker Series Begins... - Eisenhower Medical Center understands that wellness matters to all Coachella Valley residents. Which is why the valley’s only not-for-profit hospital is launching their... more
- Calendar - Osteoporosis ACM, Jan 6, 11 a.m. to noonRichard Fausel, DO, Certified Clinical Densitometrist; Danielle Meglio, COTA-C, MLD/CDT, Occupational Therapy760-568-1234... more
- Calendar - Osteoporosis ACM, Jan 6, 11 a.m. to noonRichard Fausel, DO, Certified Clinical Densitometrist; Danielle Meglio, COTA-C, MLD/CDT, Occupational Therapy760-568-1234 Pessary... more