- Eisenhower Medical Center: Committed to the... - From its beginnings more than 40 years ago, Eisenhower Medical Center has grown and evolved alongside the community it serves. And while today it is admired as an... more
- Brain Trust - In late 2009, then 66-year-old William Lopez did what he characterizes as a back flip on the ice in front of his Athol, Idaho home, hitting his head when he landed.
- Changing Lives - Don’t wait — exercise your right to great health at the Eisenhower Renker Wellness Center, which features dynamic cardiac and pulmonary wellness programs.
- The Blink Of An Eye - Eyelids are vital structures many of us take for granted, yet we often forget about them when it comes to sun protection. Eyelid cancer accounts for up to 10 percent of... more
- Calendar - Peripheral Neuropathy ACHealthy Night OutW, Apr 24, 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.Mark Bouffard IV, MD, Physical Medicine/Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine760-568-1234. $8 for... more
- Calendar - WEST VALLEY CALENDAR:
Common Questions About Primary Care MZMizell Senior Center SeriesTH, Apr 25, 1 to 2 p.m.Vinita Verghese, MD, Internal Medicine*760-834-7956
- Calendar - East Valley Calendar:
Could My Sleep Habits Affect My Libido? LQWoman to Woman SeriesW, Apr 24, 3 to 4 p.m.Sunny Vendiola, MD, Family Medicine*760-610-7205