Giving to Eisenhower
Situated on 130 acres in Rancho Mirage, California, the Medical Center has served the residents and visitors of the greater Coachella Valley for over 40 years, regardless of their ability to pay. Our 501(c)3 nonprofit corporate status means that we rely solely on patient revenue and private charitable donations for our operating health, and your gifts to Eisenhower Medical Center are tax deductible.
Our generous donors have made it possible for us to support the growing medical needs of our expanding community. As we transition to a teaching hospital, we plan to build on our foundation of quality care by attracting expert physicians who can serve us well now and in the coming years.
Our donors have also made it possible for Eisenhower to achieve remarkable progress throughout our history, including:
- Named one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals by Thomson, the country's premier source of health care business intelligence
- Accreditation as a Chest Pain Center - one of the first in the State of California
- Accreditation with Commendation of Eisenhower Lucy Curci Cancer Center by the American College of Surgeons, including the Outstanding Achievement Award
- Primary Stroke Center Certification by The Joint Commission
- Accreditation of the Tamkin Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation program
- Gold Seal of ApprovalTM for Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement by The Joint Commission
- Gallup® Great Workplace Award, earned by only 25 companies following surveys of 15 million employees worldwide
- McKesson Distinguished Achievement Award for outstanding use of health care technology to improve patient care - one of only two hospitals recognized nationally
Building on the power of your philanthropy, every gift to Eisenhower Medical Center, whatever its size, makes a valuable and immediate difference. Our growth has been possible thanks to the generosity of donors like you. Thank you!
You have the power to shape our future.
Make a gift to Eisenhower today by mail, phone or online.
Eisenhower Medical Center Foundation
39000 Bob Hope Drive
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Call us at 760-773-1888
We invite you to explore Eisenhower Medical Center and learn more about our programs, services and health care philosophy by contacting one of our senior members of the Eisenhower Medical Center Foundation: Michael Landes, President at 760-773-4553, Betty Wolf, Vice President at 760-773-2966, Ann Ventura, Executive Director at 760-773-4503 or Greg Mattox, Planned Giving Director at 760-773-2967.