Bariatric Surgery Information
- The Bariatric Surgery Information will be held at the Annenberg Center for Health Sciences on Wednesday, February 19 2014 from 05:30PM to 07:30PM.
Join Dr. Bhasker-Rao for in-depth information about bariatric surgery, including:
- The health benefits of weight loss surgery
- Factors that make a person a likely surgical candidate
- An overview of surgical options for weight loss and weight loss expectations
- General insurance and financial information
Dr. Bhasker-Rao was the first to perform a robotic-assisted bariatric surgery case in Southern California and has performed more robotic-assisted bariatric cases than any other physician in Southern California. He has also trained other physicians on the use of the robotic system. His extensive experience also includes General Surgery procedures.
Contact Annie Mohamed for further information at 760-778-5220.
- Registration for this event has closed.