Find a Doctor
- Are you looking for a Primary Care physician?
If you are searching for a Family Medicine physician, Internal Medicine physician or Geriatrician, you may wish to have the following information when you call the physician you choose for an appointment. Remember to ask what type of insurance the physicians office accepts.
- Traditional Primary Care: Physicians offering traditional primary care accept most types of insurance, including Medicare.
- Eisenhower Primary Care 365: Physicians in this practice accept PPOs and Medicare for traditional office visits. An additional annual fee is charged to cover the benefit of continual communication (beyond the office visit) which is offered primarily through online communication. Physicians see fewer patients than traditional primary care physicians in order to offer this benefit, averaging 850 to 950 patients each. Please go to eisenhower365.emc.org or call 760-360-3365 for more information about this practice, including fees and an explanation of how Eisenhower Primary Care 365 is different from concierge services.
- Primary Care Concierge Service: Physicians offering concierge service are available to their patients 24 hours a day, seven days a week based on an annual fee. These physicians typically limit their practice to 200 to 300 patients each in order to offer this level of service. If a patient requires hospitalization, a concierge physician will participate in the patients care from entry to the hospital to discharge.
- Primary Care with a Concierge Option: Physicians offering a concierge option accept some types of insurance but also offer concierge services to those patients who choose to pay an annual fee for this level of service.
- Primary Care Fee for Service: Physicians offering fee for service care accept cash only per visit and no insurance.
- Meet our Newest Physicians
- Download an Advance Directive Form
- Learn more about the Vial of Life
- Need Assistance Finding a Doctor? Call 760-568-1234, M-F, 8:30-5 p.m.
- When youve selected a doctor, always verify important information such as insurance participation with the physicians office at the time you schedule an appointment.
- Scope of Medicare coverage varies by physician practice. Please contact the physicians office to verify if the coverage meets your needs.
- Physicians pay no fees to participate in this Web site service. Selection is based on your particular needs. Physicians performing services at Eisenhower Medical Center are independent contractors and not employees, agents or representatives of Eisenhower Medical Center.