Exercise: Does It Really Matter? LC
Lunch and Learn for Breast Cancer Patients and Survivors
W, May 28, noon to 1:30 p.m.
Danielle Meglio, COTA/C, MLD/CDT, Occupational Therapy
760-834-3798. Complimentary lunch; register by May 27. Read More
An Overview of Popular Diets: Which is the Best For You? AC
W, May 28, 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Cari Sudmeier, RN, MS, FNP-C, Nurse Practitioner
760-834-7956 Read More
Birthing, Bonding and Breastfeeding AC
SA, May 31, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Registration required. 760-342-7400, visit aboutfamiliesinc.com [idx-"2288"]
Update on Head and Neck Cancers for Survivors
W, Jun 4, 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Amy Law, MD, Medical Oncology
Held at Gilda’s Club Desert Cities, 73555 Alessandro Drive, Palm Desert.
760-770-5678. Complimentary light dinner; register by Jun 3. Read More
Eisenhower DOC Spine Center:
Spinal Care in the 21st Century AC
Eisenhower Desert Orthopedic Center Lecture Series
TH, Jun 5, 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
P. Jeff Smith, DO, Physical Medicine/Rehabilitation*/Pain Management
760-568-1234. Register by Jun 4. Read More
Cardiology-Related News AC
The Mended Hearts, Inc.
TH, Jun 5, 6 to 8 p.m.
760-409-8538 Read More
Most classes and lectures are free and early registration is recommended. For a full listing of lectures, events, programs and support groups, visit emc.org/calendar. Online registration is available for most events.
AC Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower
LC Eisenhower Lucy Curci Cancer Center
Would you like to have someone from Eisenhower Medical Center speak to your organization on a health-related topic? Please contact Vanessa Shanks at 760-834-7956 for more information.
- Fit to a T - “My body’s been through a lot,” says Gregg Sawaya. At age 52, he’s undergone two hip replacements and a partial shoulder replacement, the legacy of his early career as a... more
- Eisenhower Embraces the Summer Months - As the temperature increases and the valley’s population decreases, we know that the summer months are before us. At Eisenhower, summer is not a time of... more
- Back To The Future - In 1994, then-23-year-old Gloria Sotomayor injured her back at work.
“I used to work serving banquets at a hotel, lifting those big trays,” she relates. “I had a... more
- Cheeky’s No Ordinary Menu - It may sound cheeky , but the worst thing about this Palm Springs eatery is the menu. After all, when everything sounds this enticing, how can you possibly decide what... more
- Watercolor Painting - Imagine a quiet place — a sturdy table, a comfortable chair, a tablet of thick paper, brushes and a palette of bright colors. You have cleared your schedule, turned your... more
- Calendar - Exercise: Does It Really Matter? LCLunch and Learn for Breast Cancer Patients and SurvivorsW, May 28, noon to 1:30 p.m.Danielle Meglio, COTA/C, MLD/CDT, Occupational... more
- Calendar west - Exercise: Does It Really Matter? LCLunch and Learn for Breast Cancer Patients and SurvivorsW, May 28, noon to 1:30 p.m.Danielle Meglio, COTA/C, MLD/CDT, Occupational... more
- Calendar east - Exercise: Does It Really Matter? LCLunch and Learn for Breast Cancer Patients and SurvivorsW, May 28, noon to 1:30 p.m.Danielle Meglio, COTA/C, MLD/CDT, Occupational... more