Quit Smoking Now! Series LC
Children’s Allergy Screening — Free, by Appointment Only
SA, Nov 15, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. AC
David Waldman, MD, Allergy*/Immunology/Pediatrics
760-423-4855; limited number of appointments for children ages 4 to 20. Read More
Balance Screening — Free, by Appointment Only KB
TU, Nov 18, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Physical Therapy staff
760-423-4855; limited number of appointments. Read More
Lifetime Milestones in Women’s Sexual Health AC
TU, Nov 18, 4 to 5:30 p.m.
Cari Sudmeier, NP, Nurse Practititioner, Eisenhower Women’s Health Center
760-423-4855 Read More
Diabetes Overview: What Are Your Numbers? LL
La Quinta Library Lecture Series
W, Nov 19, 4 to 5 p.m.
Marielena Cid, RN, CDE, BSN, Diabetes Program
760-423-4855 Read More
Roadmap to Medicare AC
TH, Nov 20, 2 to 4 p.m.
Ricardo Gonzalez, Outreach Coordinator, HICAP of Riverside County
760-423-4855 [idx="2342" target="_blank">Read More
Most classes and lectures are free and early registration is recommended. For a full listing of lectures, events, programs and support groups, visit emc.org/calendar. Online registration is available for most events.
AC Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower
KB Kiewit Building, Suite 103
LC Eisenhower Lucy Curci Cancer Center
LL La Quinta Library
Would you like to have someone from Eisenhower Medical Center speak to your organization on a health-related topic? Please contact Vanessa Shanks at 760-834-7956 for more information.
We believe that a lifelong commitment to good health is one of the best investments you can make. Eisenhower's world-class Executive Physical Program, located at the beautiful George and Julia Argyros Health Center in La Quinta, provides a comprehensive assessment of your health in just one day, in one place.
Tailored to address your specific wellness needs, we offer the best, evidence-based preventive screenings to provide you with the maximum opportunity to discover the unique risks that may affect your long-term health and a road map to modify or eliminate those risks.
After your day with us, you will be equipped with the motivation, tools and knowledge to make permanent changes to improve your health and well-being.
- Customized packages start at $1,800 and are not covered by insurance.
For more information or to register for an appointment, please call 760-610-7360.
Our preventive medicine program is specifically designed to provide you with a comprehensive health evaluation, tailored to meet your individualized health needs. We build a carefully planned, custom four-hour schedule, centered around your health concerns that includes:
- A comprehensive review of your medical history and complete medical exam by our highly-trained, Board Certified medical professionals and a health risk and lifestyle assessment providing meaningful recommendation for maximizing your health and wellness.
- A full range of preventive screening tests for early detection of cancer, heart and lung disease, as well as other serious medical problems. Tests include:
- Vascular screening
- Comprehensive blood testing
- Physiologic and anatomic test
- Vision, hearing, breathing exams
- Musculoskeletal fitness assessment
- Ultrasound Screen (includes carotid intima and aortic artery)
- Optional tests may include:
- Chest X-ray
- Coronary calcium score
- Virtual colonoscopy
- Mammogram (for women)
- Total body scan
- Cardiac testing
- Bone Density (Dexa)
- Pap Smear
- Board Certified physician consultation to discuss test results, diagnostic impression and treatment recommendations.
- A comprehensive online report of your results within seven days of your appointment
- Other convenient, time-saving services include:
- A physician assistant to coordinate all logistical needs related to your appointment
- Light refreshments
- Private showers and dressing room
- Wireless Internet
- Ambassadors to provide escort to and from your appointment
- As needed or required, our staff will provide referrals to Eisenhower Medical Center's many health-related programs, including:
- Nutrition classes
- Exercise programs
- Personal training
- Smoking cessation program
- Diabetes management
- Weight management